Tech Talk Tuesdays: Blogging 101
When: Tuesday September 8th, 4-5pm Melbourne, Victoria time (gmt+10 or utc+10)
Where: Adobe Connect Tech Talk Tuesday room. Click on this link to view the recording..
About this session: This session will continue on from a previous session, demonstrating the elements of blogging that teachers and community members should know to make their blogs secure, engaging and a rich resource. Depending on the nature and requirements of the participants, some of the topics to be covered will be:
- the importance of categories and tags
- comments – the importance of comments, quality comments, approving comments
- difference between posts and pages
- adding widgets and engagement to the sidebars eg flagcounters, clustrmaps, weather, translators etc
- themes – considerations for mobile devices
- adding images, videos, podcasts etc
- developing blogs into digital portfolios
Please join us, bring your questions, experiences and any resources.