Community Connect: Apps for every Teachers’ Digital Toolbox (Mobile Learning)
When: Thursday, July 30th
Where: The Australia Series Blackboard Collaborate room.
What to expect: Shamblesguru (alias Chris Smith from Chiang Mai, Thailand) will be guest presenter. He will share just a very very few of the 1,400 Apps that are on his iPad with a focus on :
- Presenting in the Classroom
- Finding Apps : especially free ones
- Apples’ Own Apps
- Productivity Tools
- Video Streaming
Shambles is also very open to follow any specific topics that participants may ask for. The session will have relevance to all teachers … not just ‘k-12 but ‘k to grey’ and in all subjects. Although Shambles will be using an iPhone or iPad most of what will be covered will also be relevant to those with Android smart phones and tablets
He plans to use some of the time to allow participants to share their own favourite App(s).
– Website http://shambles.net
– Follow on Twitter at http://twitter.com/shamblesguru (He’ll be Tweeting during the session)
– Youtube at http://youtube.com/shamblesguru (where this session will be archived