Tech Talk Tuesdays: Twitter Chats
Twitter Chats make for great PD!
When: Tuesday 14 April, 4-5pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10). (Please note that daylight saving has now finished!) See timeanddate for your day and timezone.
Where: Online in Blackboard Collaborate. Please click on this link to join this free webinar.
About this session: Twitter Chats have taken the educational world (and other global communities) by storm. New chats are constantly springing eUp! Whatever your interest in education, there will be a twitter chat relevant to you. They are occurring around the clock, on a weekly or monthly basis or other ad hoc time periods. They are free, organised by passionate people, require little effort to join in, can provide some great professional development and are usually archived.
- The following topics will be discussed as part of this webinar:
- Importance of your profile
- Hashtags – what are they? How important are they?
- What is a twitter chat?
- Why participate in a twitter chat?
- Where to find twitter chats of interest?
- How to follow the chat! Some tools to help!
- Where to find archives!
- Tips for successful participation
Please join us and share in the conversations.