Tech Talk Tuesday: The Best Places to Find Connections cont.
After our interesting webinar last week that featured some amazingly connected educators, we only got through half of the proposed content. Therefore the conversations will continue this week with part 2 of “The Best Places to Find Connections”.
When: Tuesday, April 29th, 4-5pm Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10) See timeanddate for your day and timezone
Where: Blackboard Collaborate. Click on this link to join the session or copy and paste this url
About this session:
- What and where are you favourite places to find others – either online or offline?
- Take an eWalk through some of these spaces which may include blogs, online conferences, favourite networking sites and more etc
- Examples of outcomes of making such connections
- Tips and hints for making the most of these spaces
- Challenges we face
- Share some of the wonderful online and offline conferences coming up.
Please join us and share in the conversations or share your favourite places to find others in a comment to this post.