Tech Talk Tuesday: The Networked Teacher – Take 2!
Please note that this session did not go ahead on the date planned ie Tue March 18th, due to a number of technical errors. The session will now take place next Tuesday (or Monday) depending where you live!
When: Tuesday March 25th at 4pm -5pm See timeanddate for your timezone
Where: Blackboard Collaborate – Here is the link to the recording
About this session: This topic was featured for one of the presentations at the recent #ozelive conference. Participants will discuss and share on the following:-
- Do we need to be networked? Why/why not?
- Transparency vs privacy
- What are the important elements for successful networking – digital id including avatars, usernames, profiles etc, online spaces. (Bring along your avatars for sharing on the whiteboard)
- Online digital business cards – different types, features, benefits etc
- How can we get connected or networked?
- Favourite sites for networking and finding others to connect with.
- Personal success stories from being networked
- Success stories from the classroom
Please join us as we kick off the new series of Tech Talk Tuesdays for 2014. This is free and open to all and an essential topic in an increasingly globally networked world.