Tech Talk Tuesday: A Guided Tour of Blogging Part 2
When: Tuesday October 23rd, Melbourne, Australia time (gmt+11)
About the session: Blogging is an essential digital literacy in the 21st century. This sess will be an extension of the recent “Guided Tour of Blogging”. This session will be structured to suit the needs of the participants but the following may be covered:
- why is blogging an essential digital literacy?
- the importance of categories and tags in blogging
- how to add those wonderful widgets to the sidebar eg clustrmaps, weather, google translate, countdown etc
- the importance of commenting, appropriate commenting
- establishing an audience
- how to expand a blog’s readership
- how to create digital portfolios through blogging
- tips and hints for successful blogging
- where to find out more
Click on this link to listen to the recording. Please come along with your questions, experience, expertise and join in the conversations.