eT@lking: E-portfolios in Focus!
May 2 ”Collecting for your Memory Box”
– clever ways to start collecting for your e-portfolio
- What do you use to ‘collect’ your evidence of achievements? Is it a box on your shelf? Is it a filing cabinet drawer in your office? Do you frame them and put them on a wall? Or do you use an electronic collection of files in your folders on your computer?
Let’s talk about some clever ways to collect your evidence of learning as you prepare for presenting these in an e-portfolio.
Join us on Wednesday May 2nd at 8 pm AEST here: http://tinyurl.com/29tyznz
Bring along your ideas and strategies for helping others collect their evidence for:
- * school achievements
- * tertiary and further education achievements
- * project artefacts and team achievements
- * business and lifelong learning achievements
This is 1 of 4 webinars for Eportfolios in Focus! Coming up next:
- May 9 “Preparing your e-portfolio” – innovative ways to planning and building your ‘memory box’
- May 16 “Presenting your achievements” – initiatives in using e-portfolio tools to showcase your lifelong learning
- May 23 “Implementing pathways” – strategies for providing pathways to further study with e-portfolios