Tech Talk Tuesdays: e-Chatting about 2012
After a long summer break, Tech Talk Tuesdays returns to a computer near you. (You just need internet access and a headset).
Date/Time:- Tuesday 14th February, 4-5 pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+11)
About the session:- The first session for 2012 will be an informal discussionsession where participants will be encouraged to share any or some of the following:-
- What technology will be used for learning in 2012?
- What is our wish list? What tools will become increasingly important?
- What do you want to know?
- What do you need to know?
- Do you have questions, issues, discussion topics etc.
- What have you been up 2.0 since the last session?
- Do you have ideas for topics, presenters etc for future Tech Talk Tuesday sessions?
Here is the link to the recording This was a fabulous session. Max and Carole used the webcamera effectively to share some great apps for use by the young on iPads. The full power of learning with videconferencing was captured with Blackboard Collaborate. Thanks to everyone for a great sharing session.