ePortfolios: May Webinar #1
Strategies for Creating/Maintaining local E-portfolio Communities of Practice
May 2 at 17:00 AEST Sydney time (12.00 am Los Angeles 1 May PST)
- 17:00 Welcome & Introductions
- 17:10 Presentation one Ken Gooding for eWorks VIC
- 17:30 Presentation two Rodney Lofts for the Melbourne Moodle User Group
- 17:50 Presentation three Allison Poot for PebblePad, TAS
- 18:10 Presentation four Sarah Chesney UK project officer for a JISC funded project – the e-portfolio community of practice
- 18:30 Wind up and thank yous
- Ken will showcase how to set up groups in Mahara for your local epcop.
- Rod will talk about the f2f and online meetings for the MMUG including Mahara users.
- Allison will report in on the PebblePad community of users strategies
- Sarah will showcase their use of Cloudworks and other tools for the UK PebblePad cop
Come and join us here: http://tinyurl.com/29tyznz
Register for all or any Eportfolio month: May Webinars here: