Blogging and Global Collaboration
This month is Connected Educator month and this week’s Tech Talk Tuesday is a prime example of two Connected Educators blazing the trail in global collaboration.
When: Tuesday August 21st, 4-5pm, Melbourne Australia time (gmt+10)
About this Session: Flattening Classroom Walls with Educational Blogging
Award winning teachers, Kathleen Morris from Australia and Linda Yollis from the USA have successfully integrated technology and learning through blogging and global collaboration. In early 2009, Linda, came across Kathleen’s class blog. One comment has lead to years of learning and collaboration through blogging and global projects. In this presentation, they will share their story and also offer you
- insights into the benefits of educational blogging and global collaboration
- a summary of how our students have worked together on blogging and global projects
- an overview of how we use a variety of technologies in our collaboration
- ideas on integrating blogging and projects into the curriculum
- tips for getting started on your own journey with global collaboration
Here is the link to the recording of this session. This popular presentation was initially made at ISTE12. Do not miss this great opportunity to hear first hand of the wonderful work of these two highly regarded teachers, who have both won many awards for the work that they are doing.
What questions might you have of them?